Tuesday, May 25, 2010

11 days!

YIKES!  This week marks the last week before "PEAK" week (week before the show) AKA scramble to get every last little thing done all without a brain ;)

I find it so interesting how your body and mind and tastebuds and everything adjusts to a situation. Example being this diet plan.
Just when you think you can't do it, you realize you can :) and you WILL :)
BUT THE
The second that you stray its like you have unleashed the BEAST!!
My cheats are 82% dark chocolate and most recently...























Trust me up until about 2 wks ago I still had almond butter and a jar of peanut butter hidden in my cabinets...NOT A GOOD IDEA.

As the process evolves you start to get more and more creative with spices and cooking methods (that is when you have the time)

I struggled a lot in the beginning mistaking GUM for FOOD and COFFEE for WATER ;)  How foolish of me!
GUM is gone but coffee is here to stay.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Stacey's Favorite Fitness Tools: