Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Speaking of goals…

deblog

Here is a review posted back in March, from one of my clients Deirdre Cassidy.

I’ve been working with Stacey for 1.5 years. She’s made a huge difference in my life.

I have a medical condition that had really affected my perception of what I could do physically. I became a couch potato! Stacey has helped me tremendously by dealing with the challenges this condition raises but also pushing me to accomplish so much more than I imagined possible. She’s helped me improve my strength, general fitness and attitude.

I love my kettlebell work out and look forward to going unlike other workouts I’ve done in the past. Stacey’s helped me lose about 25 lbs and countless inches! I look forward to reaching another weight loss goal soon. Stacey is the best.

Wednesday June 10th I got this email from her :0

Hi Stacey,

Finally!!! I was less than my goal weight this morning! We broke the barrier
that I have been shooting for!

Thanks so much for all your support and help. It’s made a big
difference for me.

Dee

Tomorrow I see Dee and we are setting new goals :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stacey's Favorite Fitness Tools: