Wednesday, September 28, 2011

SOUL's DESIRE

Each and every month I read Yoga Journal, and without fail there is ALWAYS a passage that speaks to me.
Take me 4 or 5 years ago, I don't even think I'd really ever read the magazines I would get!
 Instead, I would skim through looking at the photos and never find any meaning in what I was "reading".

This month was a particularly special month for me and so was the passage that spoke to me.  Unless you come to my apartment and teach me to use my scanner ;), or hit up the shelves of your local grocery or bookstore....the following link will have to do!

As September (my first month of working for myself) comes to an end I would like to share an excerpt from Rod Stryker's book the Four Desires: Creating a Life of Purpose, Happiness, Prosperity, and Freedom.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this Stacey! People ask me all of the time, "Will Yoga help me get toned?" or "I can't take yoga because I'm not flexible enough." They have absolutely no idea that yoga is not about the exercise or about the poses - it's so much deeper than all of that! I often have a difficult time putting the benefits of yoga into words when people ask me if they should start to practice. You have to have that "ah-HA!" moment in there to fully GET IT.
    Thanks for sharing that wonderful article! I need to get Rod's book! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stacey's Favorite Fitness Tools: