Monday, February 21, 2011

One of my main goals for 2011 is to get healthy again.
-to get back to the point where I have the energy to do all the things I love.
-return to a place where I am comfortable in my body and can move freely without restriction.
- have the time to try new things and step outside of my comfort zone.
- spend more time with family and friends.

The first step for me was to get my nutrition on track.  
In order to achieve this I sought out help from Aubrey Thompson.

In order to share with you all that I have learned throughout my process with Aubrey blogging would become my full time gig.  

For now I will share with you an article fellow RKC Andrea U-Shi Chang shared with me which touches upon quite a few of Aubrey's teachings.


Warning---this is a somewhat long article, don't just skim through it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stacey's Favorite Fitness Tools: