Tuesday, August 9, 2011

"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of."- Bruce Lee

I love T-Nation,  but to your average girl or even guy the very appearance of the site may be intimidating.
I have read a few of my favorite articles on this very site.

 This one really hit home with me.

Funny that I was just discussing this very same topic with a client the other day, even though I'm just 27 I'm getting used to "coincidences" happening like that.  Everything does happen for a reason folks ;)

So this client of mine, she loves what I have done for her in terms of functionality because it has enabled her to ride her bike with greater ease...
she loves riding her bike, it is one of her favorite pleasures in life.

I can relate I replied,
it's like me with weights.

She looked at me surprised.
And I found myself a bit surprised.

I'm not sure how to describe it,
although Nate seemed to have climbed into my brain and did some of the work for me.

I encourage you to read it,
I promise you will be able to relate to it in some way shape or form :)



1 comment:

  1. Bravo, Stace! Isn't it crazy when we make these little discoveries about ourselves?!?

    ReplyDelete

Stacey's Favorite Fitness Tools: