Sunday, August 16, 2009



It has definitely been a crazy few weeks and I have been neglecting the blog! I helped out my buddy Aaron Brooks with a photo shoot for his corrective exercises. Here is one after the 4 hr AMAZING shoot with Jess. I better save this one, seeing as Aaron is going to soon be a household name for those of you in the fitness industry ;)












This weekend I got to get back to cooking so I wanted to share my latest EASY meal with you!
Remember my little Southie garden? Well I have grown some awesome tomatoes, eggplant and peppers so I decided to use some :)













Stacey's Stuffed Pepper's


1 cup of Basamati Brown Rice

2 cups of Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- you know how to cook rice ;)

1 white eggplant sliced and microwaved with sea salt and pepper for :45 sec

2 large green peppers stems removed and cut in half lengthwise

1 can of aduki beans rinsed and drained

1 can of diced tomatoes rinsed and drained

1/4 cup of jalapeno peppers

Your favorite cheese ( I used Manchego Sheep Milk)

add oregano, sea salt, pepper to taste (or experiment with your favorite seasonings)

Preheat Oven to 400 degrees

Combine rice and other ingredients

Stuff the halved peppers to the brim :)

Top with your sliced cheese

Cook for 20 min's and VIOLA dinner for 4 with leftover's :)))
STAY TUNED FOR MORE ON THIS MEAL ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stacey's Favorite Fitness Tools: