Thursday, January 7, 2010

I feel like I am always updating you all on strength gains and weight loss success stories from women at the studio. It's time I changed all that ;)

Meet Jeff!

Jeff came to me almost a year ago interested in kettlebells! Needless to say he had a "few" postural issues that needed to be taken care of. He had already had a knee replacement and was trying to put off the second one for as long as possible.
He took my advice and saw my friend Aaron Brooks and got some himself some pain relief courtesy of Aaron's corrective exercises. Aaron and I worked together and progressed Jeff to places he NEVER thought he would see again. Jeff is an avid golfer and is able to play his heart out! Using body weight exercises, the MYOFORCE VERSUS, and certain kettlebell exercises Jeff was able to get in the best shape of his life.

His doctor's agreed :)
And we have the numbers to prove it!
Jeff's cholesterol went from 255 :0 to 163!!!!!!!

Ladies he's single ;)

2 comments:

Stacey's Favorite Fitness Tools: