Sunday, September 20, 2009

SundayFEAST (as in LAST SUNDAY)



It has become a little tradition of mine. I start my day off with a lil yogs at SOBOYO, make a green smoothie, take a walk, do a little homework, clean my apt... AND COOK FOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Depending on my mood you never know what the feast will consist of. Since it was a GORGEOUS DAY (so gorgeous that I went to the beach!)I ended up throwing together two new creations.














Before my food allergies, Carol Talanian (JT's momma) made this salad that I would DEVOUR. Last night I came up with my own rendition.






Broccoli and cabbage slaw
5 small red peppers from the GAAden
1 cup of sunflower seeds (maybe more)
Apple Cider Vinegar
Olive Oil

While JT was manning the grill with shrimp and scallops (wrapped in bacon) ;0


I threw together some brown basmati rice
almonds
sunflower seeds
pecans
raisins
and some curry powder....for an awesome little side dish!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, everything looks delicious! I like how you modified that slaw. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Stacey's Favorite Fitness Tools: