Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ello Mate!





I'm baacckkk!

I loved every minute of it :) Once again I find myself with so much to say and what seems like so much to do!!!!

For those of you who don't know, this was my first trip to Europe. Several people have asked me what the biggest difference between the United States and London was...

I could come up with several answers but the most striking one was ratio of overweight and obese people.
Ah always getting to this health and wellness focus.

This became extremely apparent at the American Football Game at Wembley! You could tell who was from Europe and who was from the U.S. and it was a wee bit embarrassing. The day after the game, one of the local papers ran a cartoon saying that the gates on the tube needed to be widened for the Pats game. I will get a hold of the cartoon tomorrow and share it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stacey's Favorite Fitness Tools: