Sunday, October 18, 2009

Snow in October?

Wait a second, I'm confused I thought it was going to be 65 this week?!?!?

Doesn't matter though because I spent the day at SOBOYO for my Yoga Training. Couldn't have picked a better place to be; the studio is warm and cozy, I started my day by gently opening up my body and gradually sweating it up. I shared stories with great people, listened to what fellow yogis had to say, chanted, laughed, and enjoyed just being in the moment :)))))



I don't know whether it's because I had an awesome visit from my parents this weekend, or whether its the fact that I surround myself with such great people, or this JOOS cleanse I'm on, heck I don't need to over analyze it, I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY!

I have come so far and learned so much this past year, and I THINK I'm finally starting to realize it. Keep trying new things and setting new goals, don't get stuck in your routines! Make sure to have your OWN life, not just get wrapped up in your friends or your partners life. As I always say, check out SOBOYO and find an amazing community :) Whether it's class with David, Todd, Magi, Joanne, Dorian, Georgia, Stephanie, or Amy; they are all great. I DARE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stacey's Favorite Fitness Tools: