Friday, July 17, 2009

Good old 6am


I can remember a year ago when Kevin and I would train ONE client each, everyday at 6am.











Then we started doing some semi-private group training.

Now we have anywhere from 6-12 people in the studio at 6am.

The people that are at the door waiting at 5:45am are the hardcore people :) They don't need motivation and they love swingin' those bells. In fact they could run a class without me :) If anything they need to learn how to listen to their bodies and rest when they feel tired!

Kettlebell Training is taxing on the Central Nervous System, so rest is a MUST.
Kevin and I (as of a year ago) truly believe in the LESS IS MORE, way of training. I think we might have finally got the importance of rest across to the 6am crowd, because they took days off this week and came back this morning refreshed and ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stacey's Favorite Fitness Tools: