Monday, June 15, 2009

First Shot


Hi my name is Stacey Schaedler and I am a health enthusiast and LOVE what I do :) As far as fitness goes my favorite tool is the KETTLEBELL and I am addicted to YOGA, surprise surprise :0
I did my undergraduate degree in Exercise Physiology, and I am a Certified Personal Trainer through the American College of Sports Medicine. I am a YogaFit Yoga Instructor, and hold AOS and as well as RKC Kettlebell Certifications.
I have come to realize that exercise is only ONE of the many pieces that completes the puzzle to a healthy life. I am starting this blog because I want to pass along useful information that I have stumbled across at the gym, in the yoga studio, in the kitchen, and in life .
I hope that this blog can become a source of information and inspiration for those that find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stacey's Favorite Fitness Tools: