Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Harley Riding B*tch

As the name of my blog states this whole experiment with blogging is about being comfortable with gradual progress and not go seeking perfection. Yet I find myself not posting for fear it isn’t good enough or somehow if I wait it will get better. The fact of the matter is I want to get information out, so I am just going to do it :) and see what happens.

Kevin and I have decided to alternate weekends now that it is summer, so this past weekend I had SAT AND SUN OFF :0

Saturday I went to SOBOYO www.southbostonyoga.net and took Todd’s class, made a great smoothie, and picked up several new books to get started on!

Sunday was adventure day. It was also a beautiful day for a motorcycle ride!untitled

It’s been over 6 months since I had any form of “breakfast” food. Sunday’s in the past were my cheat day! I would eat a bacon egg and cheese on a plain bagel AND a French Vanilla iced coffee with cream and sugar (from Anthony’s in the Northend)! I haven’t been back to see Anthony since I found out about my food allergies :( Nothing against his cooking, I just can’t eat it anymore!

Sunday morning I couldn’t get BRUNCH out of my head, so I went online and googled vegetarian, vegan, raw…restaurants around Boston. One caught my eye….RAWBERT’s Organic Garden in Beverly www.organicgardencafe.com So off we went.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stacey's Favorite Fitness Tools: