Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I DID IT :0

“The year-long teacher training with South Boston Yoga owner David Vendetti begins with a week intensive in August, with continuing weekends through Summer 2010. Only a few spots left! Join us for the third run of this amazing program, whether to become certified to teach yoga or to deepen your own personal practice.”

2208455673_db096a08cb

For the past 6 months I have been contemplating getting a “real” yoga certification. Yoga has evolved into a huge part of my life since I first stepped onto my mat in 2006. I have an AMAZING community here at Punch and an audience who is open for anything thrown their way ;) So my decision benefits everyone :) To achieve my dreams in the future I must have a thorough back round in yoga and who better to help me than David Vendetti. So after months, the contemplating is over!

My journey begins in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stacey's Favorite Fitness Tools: