Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What a beautiful SUNdayFUNday

Sunday’s are my day off from the studio so I can do WHATEVER I WANT :)

I moved into a great new apt this winter and the Spring and warm weather have turned out to be better than I could have ever imagined. I live on my own for the first time so I have a ton of plants and flowers on my deck! Looking forward to eating my own peppers and cherry tomatoes this summer.

In the morning I run to yoga at SOBOYO down the street, www.southbostonyoga.net

Starting the day off with David Vendetti somehow always makes me happy.

When I get home I always make a smoothie with whatever fruit I need to use up; today it was Mango Blueberry!

SMOOTHIE of the day

Large fresh mango, using as much of the meat as possible

1/4 cup fresh (or frozen) blueberries

1/2 cup of ice

1/4 cup coconut milk/ water

scoop of RNT vanilla protein powder

flax seeds

that makes enough for you and one lucky friend

….those measurements are approximations (ANGUS) because you know I don’t ever measure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stacey's Favorite Fitness Tools: