Tuesday, June 16, 2009

GOALTENDER

Subject:
lululemon goaltender: One month to go!
From:
goaltender@lululemon.com (Add as Preferred Sender) ?
Date: Sun, Jun 14, 2009 2:00 am
To: stacey@punchgym.com
Dear Stacey Schaedler,
Your goal by when is coming up in 30 days!
Goal: i enrolled in David Vendetti’s teacher training program
End Date: Jul 15, 09
Goals often change over time, so if you need to adjust your goal or by when date, come back and visit us at goals.lululemon.com.
See you soon,
lululemon goaltender
lululemon goaltender
p.s. If you’ve forgotten your username or password, please go to goals.lululemon.com to have your username and password sent to you.
This was a lululemon goal setting exercise I did last summer. I sent it to some of my clients because I thought it was a great system to track progress or to see how much changes in a year. I have a small journal that I keep ON AND OFF and I find that it is neat to look back on :)
This Goaltender was even more special because I typed out goals for the future and then never saw them again…
for a YEAR :0
Here is a pose I was fascinated with when I first took David’s class:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/10341836@N00/1692155470/sizes/o/in/set-72157602608558034/
Here is me doing it with the help of David’s instruction:
punchkbphotoshoot 088
Looking back, its pretty crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stacey's Favorite Fitness Tools: