Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Terrific Tuesday

Yesterday was a busy (AWESOME) day here, I am pretty sure that Kevin and I exchanged about 3 words the entire day. They went something like… “Where’s the stopwatch?” followed by a shrug.

Since our opening a little over a year ago we have seldom closed the gym, however this Monday was one of those occasions. I was on Martha’s Vineyard this weekend getting some much needed rest (apparently my body needed 20+ hrs one night). Knowing that I needed to relax, I still wanted my routine back. Yes, my routine of waking up at 4:45am and training for the majority of the day. What can I say, I LOVE IT :)

I was amongst like minded people when I got to work, EVERYONE MISSED their routines and the KB’S! I was sick but happy to be back.

Enough about that, on to the LATEST AND GREATEST NEWS :)

I certified my first AOS MALE TRAINER yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stacey's Favorite Fitness Tools: