Tuesday, June 16, 2009

RAWbert’s Organic Garden

To start I chose the Super Green with Ginger; an elixir with celery, apple, KALE, parsley and lime.

My boyfriend went the safe route with a lemonade ;) (one full lemon and agave nectar)

We started with the Spring Rolls-

veggies, bean sprouts and herbs in flax coconut dehydrated wraps :)

(IT’S BEEN FOREVER since I had ANYTHING RESEMBLING BREAD)

Moved on to the Pad Thai-

julienned veggies carrot and bean sprouts in an almond butter sauce with cashew

SO FRESH

If you know me at all you know I LOVE SUSHI, so we also tried out the Macadamia Avo roll (organic maki sushi)-

Macadamia miso paste, avocado, mung bean, bell peppers and cucumber

AMAZING

We also tried out the sampler

Thai dumpling, Falafel, Hummus (made of zucchini) and Mini Sunburger

I cannot say enough good things about RAWbert’s Organic Cafe. I went home with TWO new “cook”books as well as a satisfied mind and body. I can’t explain how awesome it was for me to have the freedom to roam the entire menu and get whatever my eyes liked and know that my stomach wasn’t going to disagree with it.

My point is, don’t ever just accept a diagnosis, bad news, or a set back, EXPLORE and SEEK OUT ALTERNATIVES :)

AND GUESS WHAT!?!?!?!?

Newton is getting a similar restaurant THIS SUMMER :) So GET EXCITED

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stacey's Favorite Fitness Tools: