Sunday, June 28, 2009

SUNDAY FUNDAY

Today was definitely a SUNDAY FUNDAY for me in the non traditional sense ;)

Yoga @ SOBOYO with David, followed by a tease from the sun on my walk home.

New smoothie ALERT!!!!!

I haven't been on a vaca in a while so I decided to get back at the sun for its absence and make an

"ISLAND SMOOTHIE"

Fresh pineapple cut and frozen overnight
1 large fresh mango
1 scoop RNT Strawberry Protein powder
Squirt of Lemon Flavored Flax oil
1/4 cup water
I also added Coconut milk while blending to achieve my desired consistency

YUMMMMM EEEEEEEEEE

Then I was off to the studio to meet up with Jess the beautiful photog, to do some shots for the blizogg
STAY TUNED SHE IS AMAZING :)

2 comments:

  1. Gotta try the smoothie!
    Hope to visit the gym soon. Tell Kevin i said hello!
    -Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe!!! You are an absolute doll and I love working with you :) I learned a lot today too (I was taking mental notes)!

    ReplyDelete

Stacey's Favorite Fitness Tools: